Below are some things that I feel it is important to inform you about.
- Firstly, capdagdefrance.co.uk is my personal blog. I provide general information – not professional or financial advice. Opinions and representations on are my own. I am not providing legal advice on my blog. I am only providing general information.
- Secondly, while I try to provide accurate, general information, it may not apply to you. You should not rely on content I provide as financial or legal advice. You should consult a professional before making any financial or legal decisions.
- Thirdly, I am part of affiliate advertising programs. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site, I may make money. I cannot be held liable for anything on external websites that are linked to from my blog.
- Fourthly, my blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Finally, I do work with companies to provide you great content. These companies may pay me for doing this. I only use companies that match with my values and think will help you. All opinions are my own.
For any questions at all, please contact me.